Outlook Adventures Scotland delivers The DofE Award Training & Expeditions.
DofE Expeditions aim to inspire initiative, team work and a spirit of adventure. The Expedition section involves planning, training for and completing an unaccompanied and self-reliant expedition. We offer support to schools, groups and individuals who are undertaking this challenging award.
For individuals or small groups, needing the expedition section (or you have missed your own groups expeditions)
Bespoke tailored packages of training & expeditions for schools & groups
You can do DofE programmes at three levels, Bronze, Silver or Gold, all of which lead to a Duke of Edinburgh's Award. You achieve an Award by completing a personal programme of activities in four sections (five if you're going for Gold).
The Duke of Edinburgh's Award sections are:
• Volunteering - helping someone, your community or the environment
• Physical - becoming fitter through sport, dance or fitness activities
• Skills - developing existing talents or trying something new
• Expedition - planning, training for and completing an adventurous journey
• Residential (Gold only) - staying and working away from home as part of a team
(The length of time you have to spend on each section depends on the level of DofE programme you're doing)
Our goodwill returns policy, which is in addition to your statutory rights, entitles you the right to cancel within seven days of the contract, or seven days of receipt of the goods. Outlook Adventures clients will be offered either a full refund of the fee paid to Outlook Adventures or a transfer to any other course/date.